Help & Support
Sometimes things can be difficult at school and at home, through no fault of your own. If anything is bothering you, particularly at school, but even outside of school or at home, and you need someone to talk to, please speak with either your Class Teacher, the Deputy Headteacher or the Head Teacher. Don't be scared to take the first step in talking.
You may also want to have a look at the links below and see if any of the following information can help you too.
- Bullying, crime and feeling safe
- Cyberbullying - Rules to help keep you safe online
- Education and exam stress
- Being listened to and having a say
- Say No to Domestic Violence
- Child Bereavement
If you are worried about anything, you can call Childline on 0800 1111 for free to talk about what is worrying you.